7.06.2010

wedding fun

This last Saturday evening my great friend Reagan got married. I was so excited for her and Jared. They make an amazing couple!! I was asked to be an honorary bridesmaid and I was thrilled! The wedding didn't start until 7:30 but she asked us to be there early. It was great getting to hang out with Reagan and her girls for a while before the wedding. Also, being an honorary, I was there for all the picture taking and times leading up to the wedding.
It was by far the best wedding I've been to and I could not be happier for Reagan and Jared as they start their life as husband and wife.
Go figure, I got several great shots leading up to the ceremony and 2 pictures into the actual wedding... my camera died!!! Yep, I was ticked but still happy I got the pics that I did.

Here is the beautiful bride, pre-wedding, with her adorable nephew Shep

Reagan tying on her Maid of Honor's sash

THE dress!!!

Getting dressed

Isn't she beautiful?!?!


Kay (Rea's step-mom) giving her the garter...

Pinning the boutonniere on her dad...so sweet!

All the guys wore Converse. This is a picture of the Father of the Bride's feet!!

They were married at the Farmers Market in downtown Oklahoma City. Everything was gorgeous!!


Taking a break during pictures...

The bouquets that she made, they were amazing!

Yep, that's my seat!

I just have two words... CANDY BUFFET!!

This was the cutest idea I've seen in a LONG time!!! I just loved it!! All the candy
was in the colors of the wedding... mustard, black, ivory and silver. I cannot wait to
try my hand at creating a candy buffet soon.


Giving the bride away...

Beginning of the ceremony...

The wedding was amazing and when they left we all held sparklers and wished them well. Since this was July 3rd, there were fireworks in the background which just added to it all. What a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment