7.06.2010

F.O.J. parade

So the 4th of July parade was this past Saturday in Marlow. It was raining off and on but we still had a great time. We enjoyed watching the parade with my in-laws. I love them so much!! :) My sister-in-law and brother-in-law were in from Texas so we got to spend some time with them as well. After the parade we walked to the park for some 4th of July festivities but there just wasn't much there this year. I guess the rain scared all the vendors off. Oh well, we had a nice time anyway. I didn't take my camera but here are a few shots that Lori sent me.

Here is the family... minus a few (Lori was taking the pic and my MIL was in the parade)


Tyler and his buddy Connor... Yes, Tyler is twice his size.


The guys in front of the HUGE Revelation monster truck.


A shot of Laci, Baby Gray, Tyler and I...


Lori and GrayLynn


So glad we were able to spend a few short hours with the family before other plans took over.
Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July!!!!

P.S. Luckily we didn't miss the fireworks... the were postponed until next weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment