7.07.2010

surprise!

Yesterday was my most wonderful aunt's birthday. It wasn't just any old birthday... it was her 50th!!!! I have been so blessed to have her as my aunt for my whole life and I am SO thankful for her. She has been a huge role model for me and I will be forever grateful for the things she has done and the contributions she has made to my life.
I was very fortunate to be part of a surprise party for aunt Sherra last night in Ardmore. We ate at the Santa Fe Cattle Co. and she had no idea we were all going to be there. It was so much fun and wonderful to see the surprise on her face! I truly hope that she had a great time. I know I sure did! I was bummed that my hubby didn't get to go (he had to work late) but Tyler went with me. We were not able to chat with aunt Sherra much but we got to sit and eat with my amazing grandpa and grandma. I love them!!!!
Camera is still on the blink so I didn't get any pics but wanted to share about my wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment