7.16.2010

deal or no deal

So yesterday I was sitting at work, working of course, and my co-worker came in and he had been at a garage sale. (This weekend is the "World's Largest Garage Sale" in Duncan) He said where he had been and asked if anyone needed any tile. My ears perked up quickly and I started asking questions. I ended up jetting out of the office and high tailing it over to the sale. I asked the fella if he was the one with the tile and he said yes and showed it to me. He had over 90 square feet of ceramic tile, all of the tools that are required to lay it AND the grout!! I asked him how much for all of it.....and get this.....

$35.00 for ALL of it!!!!

I know my mouth just fell open. I was so excited!!!

At this point I called the hubby and he said "if you like, get it." So.... I bought it.

Now comes the part about laying it. I'm going to see just how handy I really am. :)

Going to pick up the tile today and hopefully start working on the bathroom floor tonight. I said hopefully people.

Will have pics as soon as I get some. Before and after of course!!

I would definitely say this was a DEAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment