7.29.2010

birthday gift #1

Last Tuesday evening as I was getting things lined out at home and packing for our vacation, my husband came home with dinner and my birthday gift! It was all wrapped up in pretty pink paper with a bright multi-colored bow on top!! I was like a little kid... so excited and couldn't wait to tear into it.

Seeing as it was a week and a half early I asked why I got it then? He said he wanted me to have it for vacation.

I gently tore the paper away from the square box and inside..... a CANON Rebel!!! I was so excited but very astonished that I was holding this camera. I wanted a 'nicer' camera than what I had but I had never imagined anything like this.

I still don't know a lot about it but got some good practice on vacation.

I have a wonderful hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment