7.28.2010

vacation

Well folks, I'm back! It's been a busy few weeks and in the mix we were able to squeeze in a vacation.

The hubby, our son and I went on a little trip to Branson MO. We had such a great time seeing shows, going to museums, riding the ducks and many other things.
I'm going to take my time doing posts and split them up so that this is not all jumbled together.

I do want to say how happy I am to be home. Vacations are nothing like they used to be. We had a blast but it's exhausting when you are the parent and you don't have the young energy that the kiddos do.

Here are a few photos of the start of our trip. We headed out Wednesday of last week after work.


Here is a "family shot". Not such a good pic but hey, I tried!


Check out those dimples... in a few years we may have to really watch this one. =)


And here's dad... AKA the "driver".



We only went as far as Tulsa that evening but that was far enough. After a full day of work, I was ready for some rest! We got a room at the DoubleTree Hotel and it was great!! It was an amazing hotel and they had so many things & places right there inside! Even a Starbucks!!! I was thrilled of course.

They also had the cutest little embroidered pillows on the beds. Speaking of the beds... they were AMAZING! I know, hotel beds are never comfortable but these were. They had the fluffiest mattress toppers and the best comforters. It was like sleeping in a big pillow!

Here is a pic of the cute pillows...





This was a great beginning of our first family vacation. Many more good ones to come!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment