7.29.2010

some days

Question.

Do you ever just feel like the roof is caving in?

I do...
Yesterday was one of those days. From work stress, family stress, home stress, church stress and stress about stress...
Yes it was a stressful day. Sometimes I let it build... and build... and build... and then I sort of "cave"!


Problem:

For some reason I let myself just go and go and let nothing touch me and then before I know it, I could EXPLODE!!!

I have realized that I tend to let "life" and "problems" become my focus. When this happens things get all out of whack.

Solution:

STOP! Re-focus. How can you be focused on so many things and keep it all lined out? You can't!! God must remain the #1 priority and focus. When you are totally focused on Him what is going to stress you out? Nothing! Why? Because He has given us all we need through Christ Jesus and there is no cause or place for worry or stress or anxiety.

When we remove our eyes from Christ for a split second, one million things will slide in through the cracks. We must, MUST remain in a place where He is everything to us. Everything else has it's place but it is NOT before Him.

He is EVERYTHING. He created the Heavens so he exists above and outside of them; while at the very same time existing in and throughout them.
He was there 100 years ago, here now, and is there 100 years from now all at the same time. He is more than we can fathom. He is the Great Creator. He is God.

HE IS!!!


2 comments:

  1. Powerful truth! There truly is nothing to stress about because God is in control. Thanks for the nice messages you left me. I'm glad you came across my blog. Feel free to follow it. I'll be the first to follow yours. :)

    ReplyDelete