6.24.2010

summer lovin...

Ok, so while fall is my favorite season I'm really learning to appreciate summertime. I used to hate the heat and everything that came with summer but now that I'm a bit older, I've really started enjoying it! I have discovered that I really love being outside, working in the yard, going to baseball games and so much more!
Some of my favorite things of summer are...

The smell of freshly mowed grass

Edy's Coconut fruit bars (these things are amazing!)

Berries & other fresh fruits (I really love all of the colors)

A nice summer rain that cools things down

...and these are a few of my favorite things. I also love cookouts, delicious cold drinks, homemade ice cream, fireworks, sitting outside after dark and so many more.
What are your favorite things about summer???

No comments:

Post a Comment