6.23.2010

great find...

My bff Christie went shopping at garage sales this last weekend and I had her keep an eye out for wood end tables that I could sand down and repaint. She found a deal!! 2 solid wood tables for $20. I had her snatch them up for me. I was so excited to go home Saturday and see them on my front porch!!
Last night I decided it was time to do the makeover. I took the tables to the front yard and painted them black. I love the distressed look on a few furniture pieces that I've seen so I thought I'd try my hand at it. I think they turned out pretty good, don't you? All it took was a bit of paint and a few pieces of sandpaper and viola!
Check them out...





Cute, huh!?!?! ...don't mind the mess surrounding the table.

3 comments:

  1. Your tables look great and your Bff sounds like an amazing lady! Your blog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous in black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with them but somehow do not remember ever seeing them. They look great though, good job.

    ReplyDelete